Introduction of Research Center
Main Material 1 : Golden Cocoon
Birth of the Golden Silkworm
- Golden silkworm is called Cheonjong, which existed in the natural environment in the past.
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry is conducting research and development for the mass distribution of Golden Silkworm at the Korean Silkworm Center.
- The development method produces a large amount of golden cocoons through bleeding of silkworms which make golden cocoons.
- The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy has set up an RIS business group at Chungbuk National University to actively pursue research on the commercialization of golden silkworms.
The efficacy of Golden silkworm extract
- 100& Natural Compound Protein Raw Materials
- Helps improve skin tone and reduce wrinkles
- Rare species produced in Korea, patent materials
- NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) Skin-friendly
- Unique Gold Color, Korean Production
- Joint Development with RIS Business Group of Chungbuk National University
- Composed of 75% fibroin plus 25% sericin
Main Material 2 : Defined Cell Culture Media 4
Efficacy of Defined Cell Culture Media 4
Defined Cell Culture Media 4
Same composition and proportion as skin tissue (12 types)
Essential human amino acids (20 kinds)
Glucose, pyruvate (2 types)
Compound Vitamin (8 Types)
Essential fatty acid
Human essential fatty acids (two types)
Nontoxic super-pure purified
1. Compound composition of cosmetics listed as a single item in the International Cosmetics Ingredient Dictionary
Registered as Defined Cell Culture Media 4 (Mono ID: 26849)
Registration Date: 2012.26. (PCPC File Number: 23796)
2. It is registered as Defined Cell Culture Media 4 in the Korea Cosmetics Material Book
3. Patents: Methods for culture of skin stem cells and composition for improving skin condition by using them
Application number: 10-2011-0128283
Components of Defined Cell Culture Media 4